Dan Collins to head Arc's digital offering
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 April 2007 02:25PM
LONDON - Arc has appointed Dan Collins as its global head of digital.
Collins moves to the agency from California, where he was the managing director of the integrated agency C4 Consulting.
In his new role, Collins will be responsible for extending Arc's digital remit, as it bids to take advantage of the substantial growth in the sector.
Diana Cawley, the deputy managing director at Arc, said: "Dan has had a highly successful career building agencies working with blue-chip brands. His extensive knowledge will be invaluable as Arc continues to grow, delivering integrated off- and online campaigns for brands. The US is at the forefront of digital marketing, and Dan's experience there will drive the Arc offer here in the UK."
Collins has more than 15 years' experience, mainly in the US, working in a number of global strategic integrated marketing roles.
Before joining C4, he was a global account director at USWeb/CKS (which became marchFIRST), an internet company with a list of clients that includes Microsoft, Virgin Music and Boeing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire