Jetix shortlists five shops for DM task
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2007 12:00PM
LONDON - Jetix, the children's entertainment network, is seeking an agency to handle its direct marketing account.
The TV channel, formerly known as Fox Kids, has shortlisted five undisclosed agencies to pitch for the business.
The pitch process, due to take place in the next few weeks, will be handled in-house.
The company is looking to increase traffic to its website and boost the viewing figures for its roster of programmes, which includes Pucca, Totally Spies, Power Rangers, Sonic X and Spider-Man. The successful agency will be responsible for producing direct marketing material, as well as CRM and digital activity.
Alan Steinhouse, the marketing director at Jetix, said: "We've not done much direct marketing in the past, so we wanted to see what we might be missing out on. We've had credentials meetings with a number of agencies, but we haven't made any decisions."
The move to increase its below-the-line and digital marketing activity coincides with a reshuffle in the marketing department at Jetix.
In January, Michael Ghosh was promoted to director of advertising for Jetix UK. This was followed in March by the signing of Chiara Cipriani to the role of head of digital.
Krow handles Jetix's above-the-line advertising account. Media planning and buying, which is handled by Carat, is unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films