The Week: Digital Reviews - Royal Mail appoints five
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 May 2007 12:00AM
Royal Mail has appointed five agencies to its £20 million digital roster, following a pitch process that began last year.
Proximity London, Tullo Marshall Warren, Zulu, Reading Room and Cheetah-Mail will now work on online advertising, web design and build, technology services and emerging media.
The agencies will attend a "welcome" day this week to be briefed on plans for the next four years, which are understood to include an overhaul of its web portal, www.royalmail.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Ninesharp £125 - £135 per day, Stanmore
- B2B National Sales Manager PSD Group Up to £50K + package, Field based (various regions)
- Brand manager - TOP 3 FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £42000 - £47000 per annum + car + bonus, West London
- Business Development Manager Lodestar Events Ltd £40,000 - £50,000 salary dependent on experience + performance bonus , Offices located in South West London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity