The World: Bangkok - McCann Worldgroup awarded Tiger Beer task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 May 2007 12:00AM
Asia-Pacific Breweries has awarded below-the-line duties for its Tiger Beer brand to McCann Worldgroup in Thailand.
The move brings to a conclusion APB's relationship with Leo Burnett/Arc Worldwide.
McCann was given the go-ahead after a pitch against Burnett and two other undisclosed agencies.
The appointment follows news that alcohol advertising is likely to face heavy restrictions in Thailand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London
Agency: Adam & Eve