Guinness calls global digital review
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2007 08:30AM
LONDON - Diageo is on the hunt for an agency to lead the global online advertising strategy for Guinness.
The company has approached the UK arms of at least three digital agency networks with a brief to create a digital marketing strategy to run across Great Britain, Ireland, Asia, Africa and the US. The review is being run direct out of Guinness's Dublin head office.
Up until now, digital duties for Guinness have been assigned to Diageo roster agencies on a region-by-region basis. The brand is now looking to consolidate its global digital responsibilities into one network.
The winner will work on a broad remit of digital work including web development, advertising and online promotions.
Diageo did not return calls as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Content Manager - Fashion - London - £200 a day Digital Gurus £150 - £200 per day, London
- Charismatic PR Account Executive Required! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £17000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & Benefits, Manchester
- Complience and Risk Manager BBC £34000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London