Guinness calls global digital review
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2007 08:30AM
LONDON - Diageo is on the hunt for an agency to lead the global online advertising strategy for Guinness.
The company has approached the UK arms of at least three digital agency networks with a brief to create a digital marketing strategy to run across Great Britain, Ireland, Asia, Africa and the US. The review is being run direct out of Guinness's Dublin head office.
Up until now, digital duties for Guinness have been assigned to Diageo roster agencies on a region-by-region basis. The brand is now looking to consolidate its global digital responsibilities into one network.
The winner will work on a broad remit of digital work including web development, advertising and online promotions.
Diageo did not return calls as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Corporate Reporting Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits , London
- Account Manager AF Selection Up to £28,000, Greater Manchester
- Senior Manager - Personal Investment Marketing PSD Group £50,000-65,000 + Bonus & Benefits , Surrey
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign