10 UK shops make Media Lions shortlist
By Noel Bussey in Cannes, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 June 2007 10:25AM
CANNES - Media agencies from the United Kingdom have put out a strong showing in the Media Lions Category at the Cannes Lions 2007 by posting 13 short-listed entries from ten different agencies.
Leading the way is MediaCom, with two entries, for Mars and Audi. Carat also has two, for its Adidas "Bringing home the World Cup" work, while 20:20 London has two for "Gangs of London PSP computer game" for Sony Computer Entertainment.
Also flying the flag for the UK with one entry each are MindShare (Land Rover), MPG (Orange), Naked (Skins for Channel 4), OMD (Walkers), ZenithOptimedia (Hewlett Packard), Isobar London (Adidas) and Mediaedge:cia (Xerox).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%