10 UK shops make Media Lions shortlist
By Noel Bussey in Cannes, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 June 2007 10:25AM
CANNES - Media agencies from the United Kingdom have put out a strong showing in the Media Lions Category at the Cannes Lions 2007 by posting 13 short-listed entries from ten different agencies.
Leading the way is MediaCom, with two entries, for Mars and Audi. Carat also has two, for its Adidas "Bringing home the World Cup" work, while 20:20 London has two for "Gangs of London PSP computer game" for Sony Computer Entertainment.
Also flying the flag for the UK with one entry each are MindShare (Land Rover), MPG (Orange), Naked (Skins for Channel 4), OMD (Walkers), ZenithOptimedia (Hewlett Packard), Isobar London (Adidas) and Mediaedge:cia (Xerox).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Communications Manager - Contract - Leeds Ninesharp £140 - £150 per day, Leeds
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'