The Week: Media Reviews - Scottish Executive picks six
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2007 12:00AM
The Scottish Executive has shortlisted six agencies for its £68 million media planning and buying account. The incumbent, MediaCom Scotland, Feather Brooksbank, Spirit Media, MediaVision and BZO, the joint venture between Barkers and ZenithOptimedia, have made it to the second stage.
The three-year contract includes VisitScotland, the National Health Service, the Blood Transfusion Service, the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body and Quality Meat Scotland. A decision is expected in the first week of September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency