The Week: Media Reviews - Scottish Executive picks six
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2007 12:00AM
The Scottish Executive has shortlisted six agencies for its £68 million media planning and buying account. The incumbent, MediaCom Scotland, Feather Brooksbank, Spirit Media, MediaVision and BZO, the joint venture between Barkers and ZenithOptimedia, have made it to the second stage.
The three-year contract includes VisitScotland, the National Health Service, the Blood Transfusion Service, the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body and Quality Meat Scotland. A decision is expected in the first week of September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London