Lastminute reviews European agencies
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 June 2007 12:00AM
Lastminute.com is reviewing its £10 million pan-European agency relationships, and is set to hire OMD to handle its media planning and buying.
Sources suggest that OMD is about to replace Smarter Communications as the travel company's media agency.
Lastminute.com is also conducting an audit of its creative agency relationships with a view to putting them on a more formal footing. It is working with the pitch consultant Suki Thompson on this. Farm handles the bulk of its UK-specific work, but it also uses other local agencies in markets across Europe.
"Lastminute.com wants to make sure its partners are working in genuine partnership," an agency source said.
Lastminute.com was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account