Lastminute reviews European agencies
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 June 2007 12:00AM
Lastminute.com is reviewing its £10 million pan-European agency relationships, and is set to hire OMD to handle its media planning and buying.
Sources suggest that OMD is about to replace Smarter Communications as the travel company's media agency.
Lastminute.com is also conducting an audit of its creative agency relationships with a view to putting them on a more formal footing. It is working with the pitch consultant Suki Thompson on this. Farm handles the bulk of its UK-specific work, but it also uses other local agencies in markets across Europe.
"Lastminute.com wants to make sure its partners are working in genuine partnership," an agency source said.
Lastminute.com was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London