The Week: Advertising News - Adspend rises by 3 per cent
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 June 2007 12:00AM
UK adspend rose by 3 per cent in the first quarter of 2007 to £4.2 billion, the largest first-quarter increase since 2005, bolstered mainly by growth in digital.
Internet adspend was up 42 per cent year on year to £648 million, according to an Advertising Association report. Outdoor and cinema were the only other sectors to record an increase, up 9.9 per cent to £30 million and 7.7 per cent to £237 million respectively. TV and radio showed small declines of 0.8 per cent and 1.8 per cent; press was down 3.3 per cent overall.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Strategic Marketing Consultant Rare Selection Up to £90K + benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £21000 - £27000 per annum, Birmingham
- Brand Consultant - Practice Leaders Rare Selection Up to £70K + benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in London (WC1)