The Week: Advertising News - Adspend rises by 3 per cent
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 June 2007 12:00AM
UK adspend rose by 3 per cent in the first quarter of 2007 to £4.2 billion, the largest first-quarter increase since 2005, bolstered mainly by growth in digital.
Internet adspend was up 42 per cent year on year to £648 million, according to an Advertising Association report. Outdoor and cinema were the only other sectors to record an increase, up 9.9 per cent to £30 million and 7.7 per cent to £237 million respectively. TV and radio showed small declines of 0.8 per cent and 1.8 per cent; press was down 3.3 per cent overall.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Cross media- Direct Response Account Director - £45K Ultimate Asset £40000 - £46000 per annum, City of London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- International Senior Digital Media Planner - up to £30K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Just Digital £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Berkshire
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film