Naked scoops £3m DCSF planning brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 August 2007 12:00AM
Naked Communications has been chosen by the Department for Children, Schools and Families to handle communications planning for the launch of the Government's new Diploma qualification.
The agency was appointed to the £3 million brief after a three-way pitch through COI. It will work with the DCSF on communications strategy ahead of the launch of the Diploma in September 2008. Advertising activity is expected to begin this autumn to raise awareness of the scheme.
Diplomas will provide courses in five areas, from engineering to creative and media subjects, and will involve schools and colleges working with employers to offer hands-on experience alongside other qualifications such as GCSEs, A-levels and apprenticeships.
Naked won the business on the basis of developing a range of communications approaches to meet the different needs of young people. The DCSF is in the process of holding pitches to appoint creative and digital agencies.
The scheme is designed to provide skills for higher education or employment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London