London 2012 committee seeks agency for DM and digital tasks
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2007 12:00AM
LONDON - The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games is on the hunt for an agency to handle all of the DM and digital communications for the 2012 Games.
The committee has approached both below-the-line and design agencies with a view to holding a pitch for the business. The process is being handled directly by LOCOG's marketing team.
The four-year contract will include traditional DM, outdoor and digital communications aimed at informing the public about Olympic events.
It is understood that all the marketing materials will carry the new Olympic logo. The logo, which was created by Wolff Olins, was designed to connect with young people, but it has been met with widespread criticism in the media since it was unveiled in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%