London 2012 committee seeks agency for DM and digital tasks
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2007 12:00AM
LONDON - The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games is on the hunt for an agency to handle all of the DM and digital communications for the 2012 Games.
The committee has approached both below-the-line and design agencies with a view to holding a pitch for the business. The process is being handled directly by LOCOG's marketing team.
The four-year contract will include traditional DM, outdoor and digital communications aimed at informing the public about Olympic events.
It is understood that all the marketing materials will carry the new Olympic logo. The logo, which was created by Wolff Olins, was designed to connect with young people, but it has been met with widespread criticism in the media since it was unveiled in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London