The World: Boston - US food and drinks companies subpoenaed
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 August 2007 12:00AM
The US Federal Trade Commission has issued subpoenas to 44 food and drinks manufacturers for a report it is preparing on marketing to children.
The companies are being called upon to disclose how much they spend on reaching children through paid-media, as well as provide information about their marketing practices.
The advertisers issued with subpoenas include Burger King, Campbell Soup Company, Kellogg, Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, Wendy's, McDonald's, Kraft and Mars.
The information must be provided by 1 November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London