The World: Boston - US food and drinks companies subpoenaed
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 August 2007 12:00AM
The US Federal Trade Commission has issued subpoenas to 44 food and drinks manufacturers for a report it is preparing on marketing to children.
The companies are being called upon to disclose how much they spend on reaching children through paid-media, as well as provide information about their marketing practices.
The advertisers issued with subpoenas include Burger King, Campbell Soup Company, Kellogg, Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, Wendy's, McDonald's, Kraft and Mars.
The information must be provided by 1 November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London