Daley exits Manchester United
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 August 2007 02:38PM
Lee Daley, the former chief executive of Saatchi & Saatchi, has left his role as commercial director at Manchester United Football Club.
Daley has held the Manchester United job for a matter of months; he resigned from Saatchis only in February.
A statement from the football club confirmed Daley's departure, adding it was "by mutual consent". Chief executive David Gill said: "Everyone at Manchester United wishes Lee the very best for the future."
Daley was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands
- SEO Account Director - up to £50K plus benefits Salt £45000 - £52000 per annum + £20K OTE, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £60k - £65k, London, Soho
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign