Daley exits Manchester United
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 August 2007 02:38PM
Lee Daley, the former chief executive of Saatchi & Saatchi, has left his role as commercial director at Manchester United Football Club.
Daley has held the Manchester United job for a matter of months; he resigned from Saatchis only in February.
A statement from the football club confirmed Daley's departure, adding it was "by mutual consent". Chief executive David Gill said: "Everyone at Manchester United wishes Lee the very best for the future."
Daley was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP