Daley exits Manchester United
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 August 2007 02:38PM
Lee Daley, the former chief executive of Saatchi & Saatchi, has left his role as commercial director at Manchester United Football Club.
Daley has held the Manchester United job for a matter of months; he resigned from Saatchis only in February.
A statement from the football club confirmed Daley's departure, adding it was "by mutual consent". Chief executive David Gill said: "Everyone at Manchester United wishes Lee the very best for the future."
Daley was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Barclays calls global agency roster review
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- McGuinness departs BMB after eight years
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role