Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 August 2007 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAVE THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
What will Mark Cranmer do next? Will he re-enter 31 mins 18 secs
the agency fray, or will he take it easy and enjoy
the riches he's gathered over the years?
The Labour Party advertising pitch. OK, so it's 1 hr 11 mins
tempting to go for what could become a very exciting
piece of business indeed. Lunch at No 10 and a
weekend at Chequers a distinct possibility. But is it
really worth the estimated £1 million cost to
an agency's bottom line?
JWT just won something.Yep. It's true. The network 7 mins 34 secs
just triumphed in the global Nokia pitch.
A new digital agency is born. Work Club promises 51 mins 3 secs
to be like nothing that's come before it. Lofty words,
but the founders have got good track records.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PR Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 per annum, Kings Langley
- Senior Marketing Manager - Events - Contract - Manchester Ninesharp £30 - £40 per hour, Manchester
- Digital Designer- 1 year contract Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Commercial Director - (Premium Rich Media Programmatic) Digital Gurus £90000 - £120000 per annum + 150,000 OTE , London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Mondelez signs global partnership with Facebook
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas