The World: New York - Converse appoints independent shop Anomaly
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2007 12:00AM
Anomaly, the independent agency founded by Carl Johnson, has been appointed by the sports shoe manufacturer Converse to handle creative work on its $20 million account.
The agency is also expected to take over communications planning for the brand, which is part of the Nike portfolio.
Converse had worked with Butler Shine Stern & Partners in Sausalito, California, for three years.
Converse will work closely with Anomaly's creative chief, Mike Byrne. Before joining the agency last year, Byrne was the co-creative director on Nike at Wieden & Kennedy in Portland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London