The World: New York - Converse appoints independent shop Anomaly
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2007 12:00AM
Anomaly, the independent agency founded by Carl Johnson, has been appointed by the sports shoe manufacturer Converse to handle creative work on its $20 million account.
The agency is also expected to take over communications planning for the brand, which is part of the Nike portfolio.
Converse had worked with Butler Shine Stern & Partners in Sausalito, California, for three years.
Converse will work closely with Anomaly's creative chief, Mike Byrne. Before joining the agency last year, Byrne was the co-creative director on Nike at Wieden & Kennedy in Portland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency - £37k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £37k+, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London