The World: New York - Converse appoints independent shop Anomaly
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2007 12:00AM
Anomaly, the independent agency founded by Carl Johnson, has been appointed by the sports shoe manufacturer Converse to handle creative work on its $20 million account.
The agency is also expected to take over communications planning for the brand, which is part of the Nike portfolio.
Converse had worked with Butler Shine Stern & Partners in Sausalito, California, for three years.
Converse will work closely with Anomaly's creative chief, Mike Byrne. Before joining the agency last year, Byrne was the co-creative director on Nike at Wieden & Kennedy in Portland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films