Shortlist for 2007 IPA Awards unveiled
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2007 12:00AM
BDH/TBWA and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy received three nominations each for the 2007 IPA Effectiveness Awards (agencies with incomes up to £20 million).
BDH/TBWA was selected for its Carex, Original Source and Brother work; MCBD was chosen for the Met Police's Trident work, the Government's Direct Payments scheme and for Waitrose.
The full-service agency BJL Group was shortlisted twice, for Aqua Optima, the water filter-maker, and Pilkington Activ self-cleaning windows.
There were 18 shortlisted entries from 15 agencies, whittled down from a list of 42. Media Planning Group won a nomination for Magners; Vizeum and VCCP received one for the launch of Coke Zero, and MediaCom was listed for its Frame Agency work for Subway Stores.
The other shortlisted agencies are 4 Creative for E4's Skins; The Leith Agency for the Scottish Executive; The Union Advertising Agency also for the Scottish Executive; The Bridge for Erskine, the charity for ex-servicemen and women; and Mortimer Whitaker O'Sullivan for its Ryvita Minis work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account