Shortlist for 2007 IPA Awards unveiled
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2007 12:00AM
BDH/TBWA and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy received three nominations each for the 2007 IPA Effectiveness Awards (agencies with incomes up to £20 million).
BDH/TBWA was selected for its Carex, Original Source and Brother work; MCBD was chosen for the Met Police's Trident work, the Government's Direct Payments scheme and for Waitrose.
The full-service agency BJL Group was shortlisted twice, for Aqua Optima, the water filter-maker, and Pilkington Activ self-cleaning windows.
There were 18 shortlisted entries from 15 agencies, whittled down from a list of 42. Media Planning Group won a nomination for Magners; Vizeum and VCCP received one for the launch of Coke Zero, and MediaCom was listed for its Frame Agency work for Subway Stores.
The other shortlisted agencies are 4 Creative for E4's Skins; The Leith Agency for the Scottish Executive; The Union Advertising Agency also for the Scottish Executive; The Bridge for Erskine, the charity for ex-servicemen and women; and Mortimer Whitaker O'Sullivan for its Ryvita Minis work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers