Shortlist for 2007 IPA Awards unveiled
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2007 12:00AM
BDH/TBWA and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy received three nominations each for the 2007 IPA Effectiveness Awards (agencies with incomes up to £20 million).
BDH/TBWA was selected for its Carex, Original Source and Brother work; MCBD was chosen for the Met Police's Trident work, the Government's Direct Payments scheme and for Waitrose.
The full-service agency BJL Group was shortlisted twice, for Aqua Optima, the water filter-maker, and Pilkington Activ self-cleaning windows.
There were 18 shortlisted entries from 15 agencies, whittled down from a list of 42. Media Planning Group won a nomination for Magners; Vizeum and VCCP received one for the launch of Coke Zero, and MediaCom was listed for its Frame Agency work for Subway Stores.
The other shortlisted agencies are 4 Creative for E4's Skins; The Leith Agency for the Scottish Executive; The Union Advertising Agency also for the Scottish Executive; The Bridge for Erskine, the charity for ex-servicemen and women; and Mortimer Whitaker O'Sullivan for its Ryvita Minis work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Luxury CG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- Case Manager/Administrator - Pensions Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent bens, London