Shortlist for 2007 IPA Awards unveiled
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2007 12:00AM
BDH/TBWA and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy received three nominations each for the 2007 IPA Effectiveness Awards (agencies with incomes up to £20 million).
BDH/TBWA was selected for its Carex, Original Source and Brother work; MCBD was chosen for the Met Police's Trident work, the Government's Direct Payments scheme and for Waitrose.
The full-service agency BJL Group was shortlisted twice, for Aqua Optima, the water filter-maker, and Pilkington Activ self-cleaning windows.
There were 18 shortlisted entries from 15 agencies, whittled down from a list of 42. Media Planning Group won a nomination for Magners; Vizeum and VCCP received one for the launch of Coke Zero, and MediaCom was listed for its Frame Agency work for Subway Stores.
The other shortlisted agencies are 4 Creative for E4's Skins; The Leith Agency for the Scottish Executive; The Union Advertising Agency also for the Scottish Executive; The Bridge for Erskine, the charity for ex-servicemen and women; and Mortimer Whitaker O'Sullivan for its Ryvita Minis work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views