campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2007 12:00AM
There's a £20 million retailer at the AAR looking for a media agency. Woolies, Comet and Land of Leather all fit the bill, but as yet agencies don't know the advertiser's identity.
Rumour has it that McCann Erickson, Mother and TBWA/London have been lined up by LV (formerly the Liverpool Victoria friendly society) to pitch for its ad account. There's nothing official on the list yet, however.
Nobody could accuse Coca-Cola of lacking caution. The soft drinks giant has really taken its time coming up with a shortlist for its £40 million UK account. After much deliberation, it has announced a list composed of agencies that all already have places on its international roster. Well done, anyway, to Naked, Starcom, ZenithOptimedia and the UK incumbents, Vizeum and Universal McCann.
Sandals might not be at the top of most new-business directors' speed dials, but those who have taken the trouble to get on to the holiday company's shortlist have been rewarded with a four-day luxury tour of the Caribbean. The pitches are scheduled to take place at the end of this month.
The Swedish online betting company Unibet is understood to have shortlisted Ogilvy, TBWA/London, Euro RSCG and WWAV Rapp Collins - the pitch is being overseen by Agency Assessments International.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London