The Week: Advertising Reviews - Alton Towers moves to DLKW
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 September 2007 12:00AM
Separately, Merlin Entertainments Group has handed the advertising account for Alton Towers to DLKW without a pitch, ahead of the theme park's planned relaunch early next year. DLKW already handles advertising for Legoland, also part of the Merlin group. The account was previously held by TBWA\London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + car + excellent bonus, West London
- Senior Company Analyst Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Slough
- Category Manager - Snacks Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + £5K Car + Benefits, Uxbridge
- Copywriter become £40K, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions