Thomson appoints Greenlees, Manning
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
Thomson Intermedia, the media monitoring and consultancy company, has hired a new senior management team to take it forward.
Michael Greenlees, the co-founder of Gold Greenlees Trott and the former chief executive of TBWA Worldwide, has been appointed as the chief executive, and Nick Manning, the former chief executive of OMD, has been brought in as the chief operating officer.
The appointments will allow the founders and joint chief executives, Sarah Jane Thomson and Steve Thomson, to take more of a back seat in running the business. The AIM-listed company, which acquired the auditing company Billetts two years ago, has ambitious growth plans.
Greenlees and Manning have been handed the challenge of building Thomson's reputation beyond that of being a technology platform into one of being an authority on marketing intelligence, consultancy and return on investment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire