The Week: Advertising News - M&S dumps model Kidd
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
Marks & Spencer has dropped the supermodel Jodie Kidd as the face of its credit card and financial services campaign, following an alleged undercover drugs sting by the News of the World's "fake sheikh" reporter, Mazher Mahmood.
The model, who also hosts the Red Bull Air Race World Series on Channel 4, had a £250,000 contract with the retailer for its M&S Money services. M&S said it had an ongoing contract with Kidd that would not be renewed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- European Category Development Manager Brand Recruitment Salary dependent of experience + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager - ATL / Integrated - c£32k - Iconic Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Executive Sporting Appointments £19000 - £30000 per annum + commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance French Editor Creative Recruitment negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account