The Week: Advertising News - M&S dumps model Kidd
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
Marks & Spencer has dropped the supermodel Jodie Kidd as the face of its credit card and financial services campaign, following an alleged undercover drugs sting by the News of the World's "fake sheikh" reporter, Mazher Mahmood.
The model, who also hosts the Red Bull Air Race World Series on Channel 4, had a £250,000 contract with the retailer for its M&S Money services. M&S said it had an ongoing contract with Kidd that would not be renewed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London