The Week: City News - Publicis Groupe acquires SAS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
Publicis has acquired the London-based branding and corporate communications agency SAS for an undisclosed sum.
The French holding company plans to slot SAS into its Publicis Consultants UK group, which comprises Masius, Publicis Consultants PR and the design agency Carre Noir London. SAS specialises in corporate communications, design and interactive marketing, and generated revenues of £7.39 million in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Agency Group Head - £60 - £70K plus comms (Mobile) Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + comms and benefits, London
- Digital Direct Response Account Executive - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £28,000 + benefits, London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Motion Graphics Designer - Advertising Agency - London Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health etc, London