The Week: City News - Publicis Groupe acquires SAS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
Publicis has acquired the London-based branding and corporate communications agency SAS for an undisclosed sum.
The French holding company plans to slot SAS into its Publicis Consultants UK group, which comprises Masius, Publicis Consultants PR and the design agency Carre Noir London. SAS specialises in corporate communications, design and interactive marketing, and generated revenues of £7.39 million in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition