The Week: City News - Publicis Groupe acquires SAS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
Publicis has acquired the London-based branding and corporate communications agency SAS for an undisclosed sum.
The French holding company plans to slot SAS into its Publicis Consultants UK group, which comprises Masius, Publicis Consultants PR and the design agency Carre Noir London. SAS specialises in corporate communications, design and interactive marketing, and generated revenues of £7.39 million in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey
- Marketing Assistant Tomorrow Recruitment £18k - £20k, Central London