The Week: Advertising Reviews - H&D wins Auto Trader task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
Hurrell and Dawson is to handle advertising duties for Auto Trader following a pitch against two undisclosed agencies.
A statement from the website and publishing business put a spend of £15 million on the business. Hurrell and Dawson will lead an above-the-line and digital campaign to push a number of Auto Trader products, including its new car sales business. Auto Trader previously worked with JWT. The agency's co-founder Nick Hurrell said: "Auto Trader is a deeply impressive machine when it comes to buying or selling a car. It is also a hugely successful publishing business that wants to remain ahead of its competitors in the online world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition