The Week: Advertising Reviews - H&D wins Auto Trader task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
Hurrell and Dawson is to handle advertising duties for Auto Trader following a pitch against two undisclosed agencies.
A statement from the website and publishing business put a spend of £15 million on the business. Hurrell and Dawson will lead an above-the-line and digital campaign to push a number of Auto Trader products, including its new car sales business. Auto Trader previously worked with JWT. The agency's co-founder Nick Hurrell said: "Auto Trader is a deeply impressive machine when it comes to buying or selling a car. It is also a hugely successful publishing business that wants to remain ahead of its competitors in the online world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Purple Consultancy £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Product Planning & Proposition Development Manager Better Placed Recruitment £145 - £250 per day, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard