The Week: Advertising Reviews - H&D wins Auto Trader task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
Hurrell and Dawson is to handle advertising duties for Auto Trader following a pitch against two undisclosed agencies.
A statement from the website and publishing business put a spend of £15 million on the business. Hurrell and Dawson will lead an above-the-line and digital campaign to push a number of Auto Trader products, including its new car sales business. Auto Trader previously worked with JWT. The agency's co-founder Nick Hurrell said: "Auto Trader is a deeply impressive machine when it comes to buying or selling a car. It is also a hugely successful publishing business that wants to remain ahead of its competitors in the online world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Corporate Communications London Borough of Hounslow £55572 - 67544 per year + Final Salary Pension, Hounslow Central
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Planner - MW Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: A host of company benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency