The Week: Advertising Reviews - ITV reveals creative shortlist
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
ITV has drawn up a shortlist of five agencies to pitch for its £20 million creative account, which was previously handled by M&C Saatchi.
The list, which has been compiled in conjunction with the AAR, is: Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, DDB London, Mother and a Dare/Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy combination. The five agencies will have chemistry meetings with ITV's marketing team, headed by the marketing director, David Pemsel, and a decision is expected to follow in about two weeks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000, London / Surrey
- Middleweight / Senior Art Director Apple & Ink £40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience, Central London
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- PR Account Director, Entertainment/Broadcast, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, London
- SENIOR CREATIVE LEAD - LUXURY ONLINE BRAND Success Digital £40000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?