The Week: Advertising Reviews - ITV reveals creative shortlist
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
ITV has drawn up a shortlist of five agencies to pitch for its £20 million creative account, which was previously handled by M&C Saatchi.
The list, which has been compiled in conjunction with the AAR, is: Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, DDB London, Mother and a Dare/Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy combination. The five agencies will have chemistry meetings with ITV's marketing team, headed by the marketing director, David Pemsel, and a decision is expected to follow in about two weeks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer PFJ £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director - International Health, Fitness and Racquets Operator Portfolio Sport £80,000 - £90,000 basic + bonus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- European Category Development Manager Brand Recruitment Salary dependent of experience + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager - ATL / Integrated - c£32k - Iconic Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account