The Week: Advertising Reviews - ITV reveals creative shortlist
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
ITV has drawn up a shortlist of five agencies to pitch for its £20 million creative account, which was previously handled by M&C Saatchi.
The list, which has been compiled in conjunction with the AAR, is: Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, DDB London, Mother and a Dare/Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy combination. The five agencies will have chemistry meetings with ITV's marketing team, headed by the marketing director, David Pemsel, and a decision is expected to follow in about two weeks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London