The Week: Advertising Reviews - ITV reveals creative shortlist
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
ITV has drawn up a shortlist of five agencies to pitch for its £20 million creative account, which was previously handled by M&C Saatchi.
The list, which has been compiled in conjunction with the AAR, is: Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, DDB London, Mother and a Dare/Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy combination. The five agencies will have chemistry meetings with ITV's marketing team, headed by the marketing director, David Pemsel, and a decision is expected to follow in about two weeks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Global Digital Capability Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement