Hotline: Regus Group awards creative account to BJL
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
Regus Group has awarded its creative account to BJL. The agency's first task will be to help Regus reposition itself from an office provider to workplace solutions. It follows the appointment of the former British Airways global brand and marketing Jayne O'Brien, who joined Regus as its chief marketing officer earlier this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'