Sportingbet.com in hunt for DM agency
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2007 12:50PM
LONDON - Sportingbet.com, the online betting and gaming company, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its pan-European direct marketing.
Once appointed, the successful agency will take on responsibility for revamping the brand using print, press, online and direct marketing.
In the past, the gaming company, which currently spends £20 million on its European advertising, has produced much of its communications in-house. Last year, Astroman, a Polish agency, produced a poster and print campaign for Paradisepoker.com featuring the model Caprice.
The pitch does not affect Sportingbet's relationship with the BD Network and Pacific Media Worldwide, which handle European sales promotions and media planning respectively.
Robert Boatwright-Smith, the head of promotions at Sportingbet, said: "We're looking for a pan-European marketing agency so we can speak with a singular voice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Director - Integrated Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Midweight 3D designer Aquent £25-£35k, West London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection Up to £32,000, Manchester
- Brand Manager - Leading Entertainment Company f1 Recruitment £40,000, Central London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film