Sportingbet.com in hunt for DM agency
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2007 12:50PM
LONDON - Sportingbet.com, the online betting and gaming company, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its pan-European direct marketing.
Once appointed, the successful agency will take on responsibility for revamping the brand using print, press, online and direct marketing.
In the past, the gaming company, which currently spends £20 million on its European advertising, has produced much of its communications in-house. Last year, Astroman, a Polish agency, produced a poster and print campaign for Paradisepoker.com featuring the model Caprice.
The pitch does not affect Sportingbet's relationship with the BD Network and Pacific Media Worldwide, which handle European sales promotions and media planning respectively.
Robert Boatwright-Smith, the head of promotions at Sportingbet, said: "We're looking for a pan-European marketing agency so we can speak with a singular voice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Freelance ATL Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £190 per day, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive