WWF appoints Kitcatt Nohr, Trinity and i-Level
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2007 11:30AM
LONDON - WWF has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, Trinity Communications and i-Level to handle its integrated advertising, communications and media planning, and online digital buying respectively.
The agencies won the business following a pitch handled by Agency Insight.
The agency will now take responsibility for producing traditional direct marketing as well as television and print ads.
The Omnicom-owned incumbents DDB and WWAV Rapp Collins, which handled the advertising, DM and media accounts, declined to re-pitch.
Trinity Communications, which is part-owned by Kitcatt Nohr, will handle media planning and offline media buying, while i-Level will work on digital communications.
Pippa Carte, the acting director of supporter relationship management at WWF, said: "WWF is a key player in global conservation and our fundraising needs to keep pace with growing external challenges. To support this we wanted a mix of agency partners to deliver robust fundraising campaigns, grow our income, and our supporter base and broaden our audience reach."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Planner - Stunning Agency - Central London - to £65k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £65k, Central London
- Planner - Superb London Agency - to £55k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k + great benefits, W1
- Planner - Integrated Agency - Central London - c£50k + Fill Recruitment Ltd £50k +, Central London
- Account Manager - Dynamic London Agency - c£30k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£30k, Central London