WWF appoints Kitcatt Nohr, Trinity and i-Level
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2007 11:30AM
LONDON - WWF has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, Trinity Communications and i-Level to handle its integrated advertising, communications and media planning, and online digital buying respectively.
The agencies won the business following a pitch handled by Agency Insight.
The agency will now take responsibility for producing traditional direct marketing as well as television and print ads.
The Omnicom-owned incumbents DDB and WWAV Rapp Collins, which handled the advertising, DM and media accounts, declined to re-pitch.
Trinity Communications, which is part-owned by Kitcatt Nohr, will handle media planning and offline media buying, while i-Level will work on digital communications.
Pippa Carte, the acting director of supporter relationship management at WWF, said: "WWF is a key player in global conservation and our fundraising needs to keep pace with growing external challenges. To support this we wanted a mix of agency partners to deliver robust fundraising campaigns, grow our income, and our supporter base and broaden our audience reach."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push