The Week: People News - JWT names award winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 October 2007 12:00AM
JWT has named Musa Tariq as the winner of the agency's inaugural Chrissie Barker Award.
He wins a two-week placement in a JWT network office of his choice. An additional prize was awarded to Nina Rassaby-Lewis for her essay, answering a question set by Jeremy Bullmore, which targeted apathy towards the issue of global warming. Chrissie Barker, a former editor of Campaign, spent 15 years at JWT, first as the European, then as the London head of media relations. The award was founded in her name after she lost her fight against cancer last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London