The Week: People News - JWT names award winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 October 2007 12:00AM
JWT has named Musa Tariq as the winner of the agency's inaugural Chrissie Barker Award.
He wins a two-week placement in a JWT network office of his choice. An additional prize was awarded to Nina Rassaby-Lewis for her essay, answering a question set by Jeremy Bullmore, which targeted apathy towards the issue of global warming. Chrissie Barker, a former editor of Campaign, spent 15 years at JWT, first as the European, then as the London head of media relations. The award was founded in her name after she lost her fight against cancer last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business