The Week: People News - JWT names award winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 October 2007 12:00AM
JWT has named Musa Tariq as the winner of the agency's inaugural Chrissie Barker Award.
He wins a two-week placement in a JWT network office of his choice. An additional prize was awarded to Nina Rassaby-Lewis for her essay, answering a question set by Jeremy Bullmore, which targeted apathy towards the issue of global warming. Chrissie Barker, a former editor of Campaign, spent 15 years at JWT, first as the European, then as the London head of media relations. The award was founded in her name after she lost her fight against cancer last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account