The Week: People News - JWT names award winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 October 2007 12:00AM
JWT has named Musa Tariq as the winner of the agency's inaugural Chrissie Barker Award.
He wins a two-week placement in a JWT network office of his choice. An additional prize was awarded to Nina Rassaby-Lewis for her essay, answering a question set by Jeremy Bullmore, which targeted apathy towards the issue of global warming. Chrissie Barker, a former editor of Campaign, spent 15 years at JWT, first as the European, then as the London head of media relations. The award was founded in her name after she lost her fight against cancer last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers