The Week: People News - JWT names award winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 October 2007 12:00AM
JWT has named Musa Tariq as the winner of the agency's inaugural Chrissie Barker Award.
He wins a two-week placement in a JWT network office of his choice. An additional prize was awarded to Nina Rassaby-Lewis for her essay, answering a question set by Jeremy Bullmore, which targeted apathy towards the issue of global warming. Chrissie Barker, a former editor of Campaign, spent 15 years at JWT, first as the European, then as the London head of media relations. The award was founded in her name after she lost her fight against cancer last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PPC Campaign Executive - London Search Agency Silverdrum to £25,000 + benefits, London
- UK Marketing Controller Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £49000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus , Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Birmingham
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity