The Week: Advertising News - MasterCard seeks tie-ups
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 October 2007 12:00AM
MasterCard is to extend its sponsorship strategy into music and fashion after being replaced by Visa as a sponsor of the football World Cup. It currently sponsors the Uefa Champions League and the European Championships, as well as the Brit Awards and Fashion Rocks, and is now looking for further tie-ups in this area.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers