Tories taunt Labour with first Euro ad
By Matthew Warren, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2007 08:30AM
LONDON - Euro RSCG has produced its first print work for the Conservative party since being appointed in early October.
The 'no election' ad is running in national press today (Thursday) and reminds the electorate that November 1st could have been the day for a general election, until Gordon Brown decided against it.
Chris Pinnington, the Euro RSCG chief operating officer, said "the Conservatives' success in the opinion polls shows how ready the electorate is for change. This ad reminds voters that November 1st would have been their chance to end Brown's reign, had he not bottled it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England
- Financial Client Service Director Elizabeth Norman International £10000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Business Developement Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £100000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £20000 - £30000 per annum, West Yorkshire