Hyams becomes MEC strategy boss
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2007 11:00AM
LONDON - Jeff Hyams, the managing director of MEC Interaction EMEA, has been promoted to the new role of chief strategy officer for Mediaedge:cia across the same region.
Hyams' new responsibilities have come after almost three years at the helm of MEC Interaction.
He will be working with local heads of MEC operations as well as those who run individual disciplines across markets in a bid to make the network more integrated.
Varley said: "Jeff has a wealth of experience in traditional media and was one of the pioneers of digital media communications."
Hyams said: "Coming from the digital space, I am aware of how fast things are changing in terms of how we work, and the need for integration."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014