Hyams becomes MEC strategy boss
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2007 11:00AM
LONDON - Jeff Hyams, the managing director of MEC Interaction EMEA, has been promoted to the new role of chief strategy officer for Mediaedge:cia across the same region.
Hyams' new responsibilities have come after almost three years at the helm of MEC Interaction.
He will be working with local heads of MEC operations as well as those who run individual disciplines across markets in a bid to make the network more integrated.
Varley said: "Jeff has a wealth of experience in traditional media and was one of the pioneers of digital media communications."
Hyams said: "Coming from the digital space, I am aware of how fast things are changing in terms of how we work, and the need for integration."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'