DraftFCB hires Pugh as creative director
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2007 01:50PM
LONDON - DraftFCB has hired Graham Pugh, the creative director at the direct agency WDMP, to be its new creative director, as part of a wider restructure of the creative department.
Separately, the agency has also hired Alix Pennycuick as a digital creative director. Pennycuick joins from Candi International. He has previously worked at Silverscreen and The Marketing Store Worldwide.
Pennycuick and Pugh will lead creative teams across the digital and direct departments of DraftFCB. They will report to Logan Wilmont, the executive creative director, who joined from Naked in June.
Earlier this month, DraftFCB offered the entire agency voluntary redundancy as part of a wider restructure of its creative department.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London