Tories taunt Labour with first Euro ad
By Matthew Warren, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 November 2007 12:00AM
Euro RSCG has produced its first print work for the Conservative Party since being appointed in October. "No election" runs in national press today (Thursday) and reminds readers there could have been a general election on 1 November.
Chris Pinnington, the Euro RSCG chief operating officer, said: "The Conservatives' success in the opinion polls shows how ready the electorate is for change. This ad reminds voters that 1 November would have been their chance to end Gordon Brown's reign, had he not bottled it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London
- Packaging Artworker Periscope Recruitment LLP £28000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London