The Week: Advertising News - Red Bull invites ad ideas
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 November 2007 12:00AM
Red Bull has launched the Tall Story Contest, an online short-story competition to find an idea for its next TV ad.
Entries can be submitted at redbulltallstorycontest.co.uk and need to be based on tradition, myth or legend. The winner of the contest will be picked by a panel of judges, which includes Johannes Kastner, the founder of Red Bull's advertising agency Kastner & Partners, which will develop the ad.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views