The Week: Advertising News - Red Bull invites ad ideas
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 November 2007 12:00AM
Red Bull has launched the Tall Story Contest, an online short-story competition to find an idea for its next TV ad.
Entries can be submitted at redbulltallstorycontest.co.uk and need to be based on tradition, myth or legend. The winner of the contest will be picked by a panel of judges, which includes Johannes Kastner, the founder of Red Bull's advertising agency Kastner & Partners, which will develop the ad.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni