The Week: DM Reviews - Monarch reviews £5m DM
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 November 2007 12:00AM
Monarch Airlines has called a review of its £5 million direct marketing account with a view to consolidating it into one agency.
The budget airline has expanded its marketing requirements to include direct response, outdoor, radio and online, and is planning to make an appointment this month. It currently uses Milton Bayer and Stream for on- and offline marketing. Both will be invited to repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency