The Week: DM Reviews - Monarch reviews £5m DM
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 November 2007 12:00AM
Monarch Airlines has called a review of its £5 million direct marketing account with a view to consolidating it into one agency.
The budget airline has expanded its marketing requirements to include direct response, outdoor, radio and online, and is planning to make an appointment this month. It currently uses Milton Bayer and Stream for on- and offline marketing. Both will be invited to repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield
- Digital Investment Executive PFJ £28000.00 - £30000 per annum, London