The Week: Brand News - Visit London in rebrand
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 November 2007 12:00AM
Visit London is planning a rebrand of its global identity ahead of the 2012 Olympic Games.
The body has hired the branding agency Saffron to redesign its consumer, corporate and business branding, including the Totally London identity, which was created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and the Visit London logo, which was designed by Wolff Olins.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer - Integrated agency - London Network Career Consultants £200 - £280 per day, London
- Affiliate Account Manager - German Betting Appointments £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- eCommerce Operations Executive - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency