The Week: Brand News - Visit London in rebrand
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 November 2007 12:00AM
Visit London is planning a rebrand of its global identity ahead of the 2012 Olympic Games.
The body has hired the branding agency Saffron to redesign its consumer, corporate and business branding, including the Totally London identity, which was created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and the Visit London logo, which was designed by Wolff Olins.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney
- Digital Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Digital Solutions Manager Three £Competitive + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead