The Week: Brand News - Visit London in rebrand
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 November 2007 12:00AM
Visit London is planning a rebrand of its global identity ahead of the 2012 Olympic Games.
The body has hired the branding agency Saffron to redesign its consumer, corporate and business branding, including the Totally London identity, which was created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and the Visit London logo, which was designed by Wolff Olins.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool