The Week: Advertising News - JWT rejigs staff comms arm
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2007 12:00AM
JWT is to relaunch its employment communications division as JWT Inside on 3 December.
The company is looking to give greater emphasis to the consultancy services it offers in employee engagement and internal communications. The 50-year-old division has 24 offices around the world and 80 employees in the UK, with clients including B&Q, Microsoft, Starbucks and Diageo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Support Officer Harris Hill Ltd £25k per year, London
- Packaging Designer AF Selection c£18,500, Coventry
- eCommerce Trading Manager Â– Multi-channel retailer ADLIB up to £33,000 plus benefits, Somerset
- Head of Ecommerce - Fashion 24 Seven Inc Circa £70,000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package, London