The Week: Media Reviews - MediaCom wins Govt brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2007 12:00AM
The Scottish Executive has retained MediaCom Scotland to its £68 million media planning and buying account after a final shoot-out against Feather Brooksbank.
The original shortlist also included MediaVision, Spirit Media and BZO, the joint venture between Barkers and ZenithOptimedia. The account includes VisitScotland, the National Health Service, Quality Meat Scotland, The Blood Transfusion Service and the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Head of Insight and Planning PFJ £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Marlow
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £37,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement