The Week: Media Reviews - MediaCom wins Govt brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2007 12:00AM
The Scottish Executive has retained MediaCom Scotland to its £68 million media planning and buying account after a final shoot-out against Feather Brooksbank.
The original shortlist also included MediaVision, Spirit Media and BZO, the joint venture between Barkers and ZenithOptimedia. The account includes VisitScotland, the National Health Service, Quality Meat Scotland, The Blood Transfusion Service and the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films