The Week: Media Reviews - MediaCom wins Govt brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2007 12:00AM
The Scottish Executive has retained MediaCom Scotland to its £68 million media planning and buying account after a final shoot-out against Feather Brooksbank.
The original shortlist also included MediaVision, Spirit Media and BZO, the joint venture between Barkers and ZenithOptimedia. The account includes VisitScotland, the National Health Service, Quality Meat Scotland, The Blood Transfusion Service and the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Senior Account Manager, Consumer/Trade Drinks Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PR Co-ordinator Stopgap £21000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London
- Retail Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment Up to £35K dependent on experience, Central London