The Week: Media Reviews - MediaCom wins Govt brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2007 12:00AM
The Scottish Executive has retained MediaCom Scotland to its £68 million media planning and buying account after a final shoot-out against Feather Brooksbank.
The original shortlist also included MediaVision, Spirit Media and BZO, the joint venture between Barkers and ZenithOptimedia. The account includes VisitScotland, the National Health Service, Quality Meat Scotland, The Blood Transfusion Service and the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart