Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2007 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAVE THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Dee Dutta. Is Sony Ericsson's marketing chief 29 mins 17 secs
already looking at pitching the advertising account?
Agencies all around town seem to think so, but he
only hired Saatchi & Saatchi a year ago.
Quiet times. What's going on in pitchland? This is 11 mins 57 secs
the time of year when at least one big prospect
should be walking through the door, forcing all
agency staff to work through their Christmas holidays.
So far, so quiet ...
Diary dilemmas. That pesky week of the year when 19 mins 51 secs
it seems that absolutely everyone holds their
Christmas parties. The week commencing 10 December
has the Marketing Society's Christmas lunch, Wacl's
Christmas ball, CHI & Partners' Christmas bash.
The list goes on ...
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Affiliate Account Manager - German Betting Appointments £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- eCommerce Operations Executive - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Category Executive - FMCG Brand Recruitment £Competitive , Peterborough
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency