Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2007 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAVE THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Dee Dutta. Is Sony Ericsson's marketing chief 29 mins 17 secs
already looking at pitching the advertising account?
Agencies all around town seem to think so, but he
only hired Saatchi & Saatchi a year ago.
Quiet times. What's going on in pitchland? This is 11 mins 57 secs
the time of year when at least one big prospect
should be walking through the door, forcing all
agency staff to work through their Christmas holidays.
So far, so quiet ...
Diary dilemmas. That pesky week of the year when 19 mins 51 secs
it seems that absolutely everyone holds their
Christmas parties. The week commencing 10 December
has the Marketing Society's Christmas lunch, Wacl's
Christmas ball, CHI & Partners' Christmas bash.
The list goes on ...
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London