CHI wins Tiger Beer media brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 December 2007 02:55PM
LONDON - Tiger Beer has confirmed that it will be the first client to work with CHI & Partners Media, the media buying venture set up by the creative agency.
The company appointed the agency to its creative business in October this year following a pitch against McCann Erickson.
For more details on CHI's media venture, see tomorrow's issue of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business