CHI wins Tiger Beer media brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 December 2007 02:55PM
LONDON - Tiger Beer has confirmed that it will be the first client to work with CHI & Partners Media, the media buying venture set up by the creative agency.
The company appointed the agency to its creative business in October this year following a pitch against McCann Erickson.
For more details on CHI's media venture, see tomorrow's issue of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)