CHI wins Tiger Beer media brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 December 2007 02:55PM
LONDON - Tiger Beer has confirmed that it will be the first client to work with CHI & Partners Media, the media buying venture set up by the creative agency.
The company appointed the agency to its creative business in October this year following a pitch against McCann Erickson.
For more details on CHI's media venture, see tomorrow's issue of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency