CHI wins Tiger Beer media brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 December 2007 02:55PM
LONDON - Tiger Beer has confirmed that it will be the first client to work with CHI & Partners Media, the media buying venture set up by the creative agency.
The company appointed the agency to its creative business in October this year following a pitch against McCann Erickson.
For more details on CHI's media venture, see tomorrow's issue of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London