Thomson Local in DM agency search
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2007 12:00PM
LONDON - Thomson Local is on the hunt for an agency to handle the direct marketing account for its Thomson Directories brand.
The successful agency will be handed responsibility for the print, press and direct marketing activity for the company's local directories.
Future campaigns will seek to encourage businesses to register with the directory as well as increase its popularity among consumers. The activity is also expected to drive consumers to the company's online presence at www.thomsonlocal.com.
CHI & Partners currently handles the advertising account for Thomson Local, but the company has never appointed a retained direct marketing agency.
Jill Pringle was appointed as Thomson's marketing director in April. The company has since committed to increasing its marketing activity and media spend across radio, outdoor and DM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%