Thomson Local in DM agency search
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2007 12:00PM
LONDON - Thomson Local is on the hunt for an agency to handle the direct marketing account for its Thomson Directories brand.
The successful agency will be handed responsibility for the print, press and direct marketing activity for the company's local directories.
Future campaigns will seek to encourage businesses to register with the directory as well as increase its popularity among consumers. The activity is also expected to drive consumers to the company's online presence at www.thomsonlocal.com.
CHI & Partners currently handles the advertising account for Thomson Local, but the company has never appointed a retained direct marketing agency.
Jill Pringle was appointed as Thomson's marketing director in April. The company has since committed to increasing its marketing activity and media spend across radio, outdoor and DM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London