Glenfiddich searches for shop to handle £2m DM brief
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2007 12:00PM
LONDON - Glenfiddich, the whisky brand owned by William Grant & Sons, has kicked off a search for an agency to handle its £2 million direct marketing business.
The pitches are scheduled to take place before Christmas, with a result expected shortly after. Glenfiddich's in-house marketing team is handling the process.
The successful agency will initially be briefed to produce a CRM loyalty campaign aimed at encouraging consumers to try the whisky as well as making sure it remains their malt of choice.
In the past, Glenfiddich has also worked with the below-the-line shop Presky Maves.
The agency recently produced a campaign that featured an unbranded book that was sent out to off-licences explaining that Glenfiddich was distilled using the same traditional methods as some of its more expensive rivals, in a bid to alter its negative perception as a starter malt.
The campaign secured the agency a silver Campaign Direct award for best use of direct mail to businesses.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London