Agencies line up for £10m ING Direct
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2007 12:00AM
ING Direct is talking to agencies about a review of its £10 million advertising account.
The online savings bank, which is part of the Dutch-owned ING Group, has approached several undisclosed shops with a view to holding a pitch in early 2008.
The agencies have been asked to submit initial presentations by the end of January, after which a shortlist will be drawn up. The AAR is understood to be handling the review. VCCP has worked on ING since November 2002. It has been invited to repitch.
The successful agency will be responsible for ING's TV, print, press and outdoor ads.
An ING spokesman said: "VCCP has worked with us since our launch in May 2003, and has played a key role in the ING success story. After almost five years, it is timely to review our creative approach going forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- European Marketing Co-ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Rugby
- Global Head of Trading-South Africa Lipton Fleming £90000 per annum + benefits, Johannesburg
- MW ARt Director Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- SEO Executive - Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency ADLIB competitive, Oxford
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?