Agencies line up for £10m ING Direct
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2007 12:00AM
ING Direct is talking to agencies about a review of its £10 million advertising account.
The online savings bank, which is part of the Dutch-owned ING Group, has approached several undisclosed shops with a view to holding a pitch in early 2008.
The agencies have been asked to submit initial presentations by the end of January, after which a shortlist will be drawn up. The AAR is understood to be handling the review. VCCP has worked on ING since November 2002. It has been invited to repitch.
The successful agency will be responsible for ING's TV, print, press and outdoor ads.
An ING spokesman said: "VCCP has worked with us since our launch in May 2003, and has played a key role in the ING success story. After almost five years, it is timely to review our creative approach going forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Planner - MW Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: A host of company benefits, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency