DLKW lands Merlin theme park briefs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2007 12:00AM
Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners has scooped the £2 million advertising account for Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures.
The agency won the business without a pitch. It will create campaigns to relaunch both theme parks ahead of the introduction of new attractions due next year.
The hiring strengthens DLKW's relationship with the parent company Merlin Entertainment Group, formed after Merlin and the Tussauds Group merged earlier this year. DLKW already handles Legoland, and won the Alton Towers account in September.
Separately, Merlin Entertainment Group has hired Trinity Communications to work on digital and communications planning for Alton Towers. It will work with the media agency Manning Gottlieb OMD on the business.
Andy Raven, a managing partner at DLKW, said: "There's no bigger compliment than additional businesses within a client group choosing to work with the same agency. Both parks have very clear propositions, which we look forward to helping develop next year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency