The Week: City news - Virgin Radio sale on hold
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2007 12:00AM
SMG has arranged a new five-year £90 million loan from Halifax/Bank of Scotland that will enable it to postpone the sale of Virgin Radio.
The refinancing coincides with a rights issue that is expected to raise £95 million for the broadcaster by the end of December. The company can now afford to wait until credit markets improve before attempting to dispose of Virgin Radio, in the hope of getting a better price.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014