The Week: City news - Virgin Radio sale on hold
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2007 12:00AM
SMG has arranged a new five-year £90 million loan from Halifax/Bank of Scotland that will enable it to postpone the sale of Virgin Radio.
The refinancing coincides with a rights issue that is expected to raise £95 million for the broadcaster by the end of December. The company can now afford to wait until credit markets improve before attempting to dispose of Virgin Radio, in the hope of getting a better price.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel