The Week: City news - Virgin Radio sale on hold
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2007 12:00AM
SMG has arranged a new five-year £90 million loan from Halifax/Bank of Scotland that will enable it to postpone the sale of Virgin Radio.
The refinancing coincides with a rights issue that is expected to raise £95 million for the broadcaster by the end of December. The company can now afford to wait until credit markets improve before attempting to dispose of Virgin Radio, in the hope of getting a better price.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer PFJ £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director - International Health, Fitness and Racquets Operator Portfolio Sport £80,000 - £90,000 basic + bonus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- European Category Development Manager Brand Recruitment Salary dependent of experience + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager - ATL / Integrated - c£32k - Iconic Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account