The Week: City news - Creston delays expansion
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2007 12:00AM
Creston, the owner of Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners and Tullo Marshall Warren, has called a temporary halt to its US expansion plans because of adverse market conditions.
Steve Blamer, the former worldwide chief executive of FCB, who was hired to oversee the marketing services group's expansion plan, will continue to work on building the group's US profile. The company posted a pre-tax profit of £5.8 million for the six months to 30 September 2007, up from £4.9 million for the same period last year, while revenues rose by 27 per cent to £39 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London