The Week: People news - Yahoo! swoops to sign Fahy
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2007 12:00AM
Kristof Fahy, the brand marketing director at BlackBerry Europe, has joined Yahoo! Europe as its vice-president of marketing.
Fahy will manage the company's brand development, customer insight and communications strategies across the region. Yahoo! has also appointed Publicis Dialog as its lead strategic and creative agency after a pitch against undisclosed agencies, handled by ISBA. The internet business, which has previously worked with agencies including Maher Bird Associates, Profero and Lean Mean Fighting Machine, now plans to extend its advertising to highlight its range of services beyond search.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London