The World: Paris - Sky News signs deals with French IPTV platforms
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2007 12:00AM
Sky News has increased its presence in Europe by signing new deals with a number of internet protocol TV platforms in France. IPTV provides TV through a broadband connection rather than through an aerial or cable.
Sky News launched last month to all TV customers of France Telecom's Orange and Telecom Italia's Alice platforms. Now it has signed a new deal with Neuf Cegetel to secure continued carriage of the channel.
John Ryley, the head of Sky News, said: "We're always looking to increase the opportunities for viewers across Europe to get Sky News, whether on their TV sets or through one of our other touchpoints such as Sky News Online."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London