The World: Paris - Sky News signs deals with French IPTV platforms
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2007 12:00AM
Sky News has increased its presence in Europe by signing new deals with a number of internet protocol TV platforms in France. IPTV provides TV through a broadband connection rather than through an aerial or cable.
Sky News launched last month to all TV customers of France Telecom's Orange and Telecom Italia's Alice platforms. Now it has signed a new deal with Neuf Cegetel to secure continued carriage of the channel.
John Ryley, the head of Sky News, said: "We're always looking to increase the opportunities for viewers across Europe to get Sky News, whether on their TV sets or through one of our other touchpoints such as Sky News Online."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, Slough
- Media Marketing Executive Major Players £30000 - £36000 per annum + Pro Rata, London
- Account Manager [Charity Clients] - Top 5 Agency - Central London - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film