Hotline: Goodstuff appointed for 'Back Boris' campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2007 12:00AM
Goodstuff has been appointed to handle communications planning for the "Back Boris" campaign ahead of the London Mayoral election. The agency will work on developing ideas for Boris Johnson, the official Conservative Party candidate. Perfect Day will handle creative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Communications Manager - Contract - Leeds Ninesharp £140 - £150 per day, Leeds
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'