Fallon scoops Campaign's Agency of the Year
By Larissa Vince, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 December 2007 08:30AM
LONDON - Fallon is Campaign's Agency of the Year for the second year in a row.
The agency's outstanding creative performance, coupled with an impressive new business year, made it a clear winner.
Mediaedge:cia won the Media Agency of the Year award, fighting off strong competition from last year's winner, Carat.
Dare was named Digital Agency of the Year for the fourth time in five years, while OgilvyOne clinched the Direct Agency of the Year accolade. Gorgeous was named Production Company of the Year.
BBDO saw off Wieden & Kennedy and DDB to scoop the Advertising Network of the Year award. Carat took the Media Network of the Year gong for the second year running.
Heinz won Advertiser of the Year, while Google triumphed in the Medium of the Year category.
Fallon's "gorilla" for Cadbury Dairy Milk was the winner of Campaign of the Year, for its impact both on the advertising industry and on the public imagination.
Agree? Disagree? For a full analysis of the winners, go to the related articles link on the right of this page - and let us know your views.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Integrated Designer - AXA Gemini Search £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + good benefits, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement