Fallon scoops Campaign's Agency of the Year
By Larissa Vince, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 December 2007 08:30AM
LONDON - Fallon is Campaign's Agency of the Year for the second year in a row.
The agency's outstanding creative performance, coupled with an impressive new business year, made it a clear winner.
Mediaedge:cia won the Media Agency of the Year award, fighting off strong competition from last year's winner, Carat.
Dare was named Digital Agency of the Year for the fourth time in five years, while OgilvyOne clinched the Direct Agency of the Year accolade. Gorgeous was named Production Company of the Year.
BBDO saw off Wieden & Kennedy and DDB to scoop the Advertising Network of the Year award. Carat took the Media Network of the Year gong for the second year running.
Heinz won Advertiser of the Year, while Google triumphed in the Medium of the Year category.
Fallon's "gorilla" for Cadbury Dairy Milk was the winner of Campaign of the Year, for its impact both on the advertising industry and on the public imagination.
Agree? Disagree? For a full analysis of the winners, go to the related articles link on the right of this page - and let us know your views.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London