Y&R lands LG global task
By John Tylee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 December 2007 04:44PM
LONDON - LG, the South Korean electronics giant, has picked Young & Rubicam to work alongside Bartle Bogle Hegarty on its £175 million global branding account.
The announcement comes as a surprise with industry sources expecting LG would align with Publicis Groupe, which has a 49 per cent stake in BBH.
In addition, Y&R will handle creative work in a number of key LG markets around the world.
Announcing the news in a message to Y&R staff, Hamish McLennan, the network's worldwide chief executive, said: "This is a massive piece of business - and the biggest win we've had in years."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands