Y&R lands LG global task
By John Tylee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 December 2007 04:44PM
LONDON - LG, the South Korean electronics giant, has picked Young & Rubicam to work alongside Bartle Bogle Hegarty on its £175 million global branding account.
The announcement comes as a surprise with industry sources expecting LG would align with Publicis Groupe, which has a 49 per cent stake in BBH.
In addition, Y&R will handle creative work in a number of key LG markets around the world.
Announcing the news in a message to Y&R staff, Hamish McLennan, the network's worldwide chief executive, said: "This is a massive piece of business - and the biggest win we've had in years."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account